Tuesday, September 01, 2009

A Glimmer of Hope?

Once again I am sitting here at the computer, reading stories after stories, status updates upon more. I am trying to see more and more of what I can. Dr. Ogilvie posted a tidbit about HR 45. Sure we can keep our arms. But we will be taxed to exercise one of our God-given rights? Hmm.

Saw another article. It is the link that is associated with this. GW passed a law giving the government even MORE power. Obama has staffed the office that this bill created. Seems my church for holding a VBS Yardsale could be fined, and I arrested, for selling stuff that I didn't know was even recalled. Hmm.

So where is the hope? Read that article. At the bottom of the page, click "NEXT" so that you may finish the article. Then read the comments. At this time, there are about 6 pages of comments. ALL of them are against this. No one likes this. One man (Shadfurman) summed it up this way: "There goes a little more of my right to "pursue happiness", especially if I'm a toy collector... which I'm not... but it's my right to be if I want it."

Am I seeing people starting to wake up? Are we starting to cling to our rights, and letting our voices be heard? Is there hope?

YOU BET! There is hope if we first bend our knees in praise to God for allowing us to be born in the United States of America, and secondly, if we stand up and speak for our rights. Let us reclaim our great Nation. For me, it starts in Navajo County, the Great State of Arizona. (I just love how "Great State of Arizona" looks. What can I say? I am a proud son of this State.) Where does it start for YOU, my readers?

Mr McCain, Mr Kyl, Ms Kirkpatrick, Mr Obama, do you hear us, yet? We are getting louder, just for you.

Thanks for reading... Keep the Fight, and keep the FAITH!!! Godspeed, and God bless! -- smh

No comments: